November 15: The latest jobs in search marketing
Agency SEO Director @ LOCOMOTIVE Agency (US remote)
- Salary: $65k-90k/yr
- Assessing and developing complex, multi-faceted local SEO strategies on behalf of clients.
- Serving as a primary point of contact internally and externally about local SEO, keeping clients updated on project statuses and reaching out proactively with new opportunities.
Senior Manager of Marketing Technologies @ American National Standards Institute (New York, US)
- Salary: $100k-110k/yr
- Webmaster for multiple websites — implementation and continued optimization of server hosting, site speed, analytics, SEO, content, links, third-party integrations and more.
- Recommend, prototype, A/B test, and/or deploy improvements to enterprise level e-commerce platform as well as other informational and transactional websites.
SEO Strategist (E-commerce) @ Amsive Digital (US remote)
- Salary: Starting at $80k/yr
- Consulting and analysis around all aspects of SEO, including competitive research, technical SEO, usability, E-A-T, core web vitals, site structure optimization, link acquisition strategies, measurement and performance and content strategy.
- Deliver comprehensive analysis and recommendations to support effective site crawlability and indexation (technical SEO expertise).
Senior PPC Strategist @ Inflow (US remote)
- Pay: $74k-97k/yr
- Manage and serve as the primary point of contact for around 5 – 10 Paid clients. Responsible for the strategy, prioritization, planning and execution for client PPC strategies in Google and Microsoft Ads.
- Effectively translate results to clients in a way that is tied towards their internal objectives and KPIs.
New on Search Engine Land
About The Author
George Nguyen is an editor for Search Engine Land, covering organic search, podcasting and e-commerce. His background is in journalism and content marketing. Prior to entering the industry, he worked as a radio personality, writer, podcast host and public school teacher.